Monday, January 11, 2010

Wet

Arms pinned above her head, stomach exposed, pants unbuttoned with his hand slipping between her and the jeans. Grazing her clit as his fingers push deep inside of her, thrusting. Her back arching while moaning and trying to grind against his hand. Slowly he draws away from her placing his fingers into his mouth then leans over to kiss her.

14 comments:

  1. hotness! something to be said about getting right to the point... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, slow and easy, but direct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice intense thought. You have a way with words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sexy and hot. I really had a second there that I both felt that moment and then really wanted to feel That moment!
    Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So this clit thing...its important?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO at Kenny's comment ("yes dear...it is")

    You weave a beautiful yarn here baby...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn, you know how to get my juices flowing before work....yum

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kenny you crack me up... lol

    I LOVE your short snippets... love Love LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to disagree with the comment "sweet" - that was downright fucktastic - no room for sweet here. And that's how I like it. Great prose as always my dear. I could listen/read you for hours.

    And LOL @ Kenny! He had me cracking up too...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmmmm, i could imagine that happening to me...

    something about the short moment when you know he is reaching for your hot wet place....

    delicious!

    ReplyDelete

What is on YOUR mind?


visit beautifulagony.com